Thoughts on Fate: A Collection of Essays on the Fate RPG
A downloadable game
Thoughts on Fate is a collection of essays that cover a wealth of topics about the Fate roleplaying game. Inside you'll find the following articles:
- A Few Random Tips for Running Long Fate Games
- Recap Aspects
- Circumstantial PC Aspects
- How to Handle Missing Players in a Fate Campaign
- Cinematic Initiative
- The Disposable PC
- Tiered Opponents
- How I Setup a Junkyard Boss Fight
- Martial Magic
- Trickery Magic
- Arcane Mechanics, the McGuyvers of the Modern Magical World
- Fate Pickup Game — Save the Ghostbusters
All of the content here originally appeared on the blog of Randy Oest, the person behind the Fate SRD website.
And if you like the Cinematic Initiative article, be sure to check out the Turn Tracker cards as an easy way to track who's turn it is.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.